The ButtonsHeating.com “Win Tickets to an Oshawa Generals Game” Official Online Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS RESIDING IN AREAS WHERE THE CONTEST IS VOID ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN PRIZES. Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries from the same person will void all entries from that person. All entries become the property of ButtonsHeating.com.
2. REGISTRATION. ButtonsHeating.com (the "Contest") commences on 12:01 am EST on September 21st, 2016, and closes at 11:59 pm EST on Friday, February 28th, 2017. The contest draws will take place on the first Monday of every month from September 21st, 2016 through to February 28th, 2017 at approximately 2:00 p.m. from all eligible entries received by the contest closing date the previous month. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received from all entrants.
3. CONTEST ENTRY. To enter ButtonsHeating.com
• Enter via the Internet, please visit http://www.ButtonsHeating.com. Entries must be received between 12:01 a.m. EDT on September 21st, 2016, and 11:59 pm EST Feb.28th, 2017. Click the ENTER CONTEST GIF image which will lead to http://www.ButtonsHeating.com. Click the "Enter Contest" on the navigation bar or CLICK on the ENTER CONTEST GIF image. You will receive an e-mail confirming your entry.
• Visit ButtonsHeating.com and fill out all of the required information on line.
4. SECURITY. If you are entering the contest via the Internet, you may only enter this Contest if your browser permits connection to a secure, industry- standard SSL-enabled server. ButtonsHeating.com assume no responsibility for tampering, theft, defects, human errors including extreme negligence, deletions, technical or telephone problems, undeliverable messages, computer errors, lost, misdirected, late or incomplete entries or for any online difficulties that may result in the failure to consider an entrant for any of the prizes offered. Further, ButtonsHeating.com. reserves the right to modify or cancel this contest without prior notice and is not responsible for production or printing errors, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the contest. ButtonsHeating.com is not responsible for entries that are incomplete, lost, misdirected or destroyed.
5. PRIZES. Limit of one (1) prize to be won monthly for one game during the regular season and the approximate retail value of the prize is $46.00 (1 pair of tickets approximate value of $23.00 each)
ButtonsHeating.com to give away a pair of tickets to each of the regular season home games:
DRAW SCHEDULE. A random draw will be held on the first Monday of every Month starting October 1, 2016, at approximately 2:00 p.m. in Pickering, Ontario, by ButtonsHeating.com from all eligible entries received before the Contest Closing Date to determine the selected entrants for the prize package. The prize will be awarded as listed in these Contest Rules. The winner will be notified by email as soon as practical. Winners will be required to sign standard declaration and release forms confirming compliance with these rules and regulations and releasing ButtonsHeating.com and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from any liability arising from the awarding and/ or use of the prize. Winner’s guests (or parent/legal guardian where guest is a minor) will also be required to sign a release. In addition, each winner agrees to the use of his/her name, city / province of residence and photograph in any related publicity without further compensation.
6. PRIZE ELIGIBILITY. The contest is open to any resident of Canada. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received by the contest closing date. You are not eligible if you are: a) an employee, contractor, agent and/or representative of the Sponsor(s), ButtonsHeating.com, their respective affiliates, associated companies, advertising or promotional agencies, internet service providers and their distributors, any promotional or prize suppliers; b) a member of the immediate family (defined as a mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and husband or wife) or household of any of the above persons. Limit of one prize per household. The prize available to be won is listed above.
7. SKILL-TESTING QUESTION. Before being declared a winner, a selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by telephone.
8. PRIZE SUBSTITUTION. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of prizes is permitted except by ButtonsHeating.com in its sole discretion. ButtonsHeating.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
9. NOTIFICATION AND DISTRIBUTION. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail and possibly by telephone, at the e-mail address or telephone number indicated on their respective entry Registration Forms. In the event that a prize is not claimed by a selected entrant within 2 days of first phone call after minimum of three call attempts by ButtonsHeating.com, or the independent judging organization, or if the selected entrant does not otherwise comply with the rules and regulations, another random draw or draws will be conducted to select a replacement winner in the same manner. Prizes will be distributed within sixty (60) days after the prize winner claims his or her prize. Prizes will only be delivered to the confirmed winners. All decisions of ButtonsHeating.com shall be final.
10. CONDITIONS. By entering the Contest you agree that ButtonsHeating.com may use the information provided by you on your entry form. Based on this understanding, you agree that from time to time ButtonsHeating.com may communicate with you by e-mail, regular mail, telephone or fax. You will periodically be sent emails for the life of the Contest notifying you of prizes and winners. You may remove yourself from the Contest and any further communication from the Contest by emailing us to remove you if you are online. Information provided by Contest entrants will not be shared with anyone except as set forth in these Rules and in the Privacy Statement.
12. GENERAL RULES
“This contest is only open to those 19 years of age and older for the tickets”
• This contest is open to any resident of Canada. The contest is not open to employees (and their immediate families, defined as mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and husband or wife) of ButtonsHeating.com (“Sponsor”), and their respective affiliates and franchisees, their advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, employees of any participating “ButtonsHeating.com”.
• Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
• All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and shall not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for Entries illegible, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or delayed for any reason, which will be void.
• All decisions made by the Sponsor’s contest judges are final and binding.
• Prizes are not transferable and are not convertible to cash. Prizes must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described. Sponsor will not be responsible, however, if weather conditions, event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent prizes from being fulfilled. In any such event, a winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent.
• Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time without prior notice if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules.
• No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant. Prizes will only be given to the verified winners.
• By entering the contest, each winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address and photograph or likeness for publicity purposes, without further compensation and will allow us to take a digital photo of them at the time of picking up their prize.
• This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Void where prohibited.
• Limit one prize per person.
• ButtonsHeating.com will not pay any costs incurred for travel to the General Motors Centre (Oshawa Generals home rink).
• ButtonsHeating.com (the “Contest Sponsor”) is released from any liability arising from the awarding and/ or use of the prize. Winner’s guests (or parent/legal guardian where guest is a minor) will also be required to sign a release.
13. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. All federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Any Contest entries not complying with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or regulations will be considered to be null and void. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating in this contest, the entrant acknowledges that they have read the rules and agreed to abide by their terms and by the decisions of ButtonsHeating.com. All decisions of ButtonsHeating.com are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. ButtonsHeating.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate this contest if it becomes unfeasible or corrupted for any reason, including a computer virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of ButtonsHeating.com or their Internet service providers which affect the administration, security, fairness or conduct of the Contest.
14. IMPORTANT INFORMATION. The entries received via the Internet, entrants will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the Registration Form at the time of registration. "Authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom an e-mail address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) responsible for assigning individual e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of ButtonsHeating.com and will not be returned to entrants. A potential winner may be requested to provide ButtonsHeating.com with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
15. PUBLICITY, USE OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION. By accepting a prize, the winner
• Consents to the use by ButtonsHeating.com and their advertising and promotional agencies of his or her name, address, voice, statements and photograph, other likeness and information provided by winner for advertising and promotional purposes and
• Grants to ButtonsHeating.com the right to publish his or her proper name, city and province online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest, the whole without further compensation, subject to applicable law. ButtonsHeating.com reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on entrants obtained through the Contest, for ButtonsHeating.com and their advertising and promotional agencies purposes or any other purpose, subject to applicable law. Winners will be required to sign a consent and release acknowledging the above.
16. CONDUCT. By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of ButtonsHeating.com, which shall be final and binding in all respects. ButtonsHeating.com reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be
• Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Website; or
• Acting in violation of the Official Rules. You agree to not knowingly: (i) interfere in or cause any interruption of the Contest; (ii) prevent others from participating in the Contest; or (iii) obtain or modify another user's non-public account information without their consent.
• Any use of automated devices is prohibited. ButtonsHeating.com reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest in whole or in part in the event of technical or other difficulties.
17. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BUTTONSHEATING.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
18. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. by entering, entrants acknowledge and agree that buttonsheating.com and the releasees shall not be responsible for, and entrants shall hold them harmless from, any and all claims, damages, including compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or other damages, liabilities, costs and expenses ("losses") with respect to or in any way arising from or in connection with the contest or related prizes. buttonsheating.com and releasees are not responsible for any losses in connection with (i) incorrect or inaccurate information for any reason, including if caused by web site users or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest, (ii) problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or communications line failure, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment (kiosks), software, data transmission failure of e-mail, or any technical problems or traffic congestion, (iii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries or (iv) damages to entrants or to any other person, including damages to their computer system, related to or resulting from entering, participating or downloading materials in this contest with the contest. for greater certainty, buttonsheating.com is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incomprehensible or misdirected entries, bugs, failures in servers, hardware or software transmission failure or loss, delayed or corrupted data transmission.
19. If, for any reason, the contest cannot run as planned or the prizes cannot be awarded, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of ButtonsHeating.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, buttonsheating.com reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time without prior notice to the entrants. In such event, no entrants will be selected or eligible to win any prize after the date of such termination and winners will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent.
By submitting this entry, I declare that I have read and understand the contest rules and regulations presented here and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
To maximize security for our visitors, www.ButtonsHeating.com supports versions of Mozilla, Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) browsers that use 128-bit encryption. Older browsers will still create a secure SSL connection at 40, 56 or 128 bits depending on the precise browser version.
Encryption is a means of scrambling information for transmission, in this case, between your PC and our web site. Information that is encrypted (scrambled) at one end is decrypted (descrambled) upon receipt at the other end.
128-bit encryption is the strongest, most secure form of encryption that is generally available in Internet browsers today. 40-bit encryption is the basic minimum standard that is prevalent in most browser products. Your browser probably uses 40-bit encryption unless you have specifically obtained 128-bit encryption.
Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer with 128-bit encryption can be downloaded by clicking on their respective icons.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our server is located in a physically secure area that is constantly monitored for physical break-ins. It employs the latest 128-Bit SSL encryption technology. Information passed between users and our server using SSL-enabled browsers is encrypted and securely transmitted. However entrants with older browsers (non-SSL-enabled) or operating from behind corporate firewalls may not be able to establish a secure session with our server and therefore opt to engage in a non-secure transfer of information between themselves and our server. Click here for more information on the Security associated with this web site.
Our Website respects the rights of children.
WE DO NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information from or about children.
WE DO NOT entice children by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge information.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners, at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
The ButtonsHeating.com “Win Tickets to an Oshawa Generals Game” Official Online Contest Rules