The days are getting a little shorter and the air is getting a little cooler. No better time than Fall to get outdoors and explore your Region.
Durham Region has many activities to entice everyone to get outdoors, without going too far from home.
- Wagon rides
- Apple Picking
- Finding your way through a Corn Maze
- Finding that perfect Pumpkin
- Outdoor Petting Zoo
- Scarecrow Making
- Pony rides
- Straw jumping (don't know what that is? Get out there and find out)
- Pumpkin Cannon Shows
- Walking the hills and valleys in Conservation areas
- Sipping on warm apple cider
- Fresh Country vegetables and baking
There are many more activities to choose from at the Farms in Durham Region which include Knox Pumpkin Farm, Pingles Farm Market, Nature's Bounty, Hy-Hope Farms, Coopers CSA Farm & Maze and many more.
You could even challenge your family and friends to see who can do the most activities! Have fun with it!